Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 1st Blog........Ever

So I am now an official blogger. What has my life come to? Since my whole family has joined this desperate community, I have decided to finally give in and jump into this freelance world. My name is Christian David Olsen. I am a 30 year old entrepreneur who spends my time in Las Vegas, Northern California and a million places in between I can't remember. I have three sisters, Jennifer, Brianne, and Shannon. They are all so lucky. My dad's name is Michael, my mother's name is Lisa, and my grandfather, Gaylen. I have two dogs, Kacie and Louis (aka "Lou").

I am not a writer. So don't criticize my grammar or choice of words. I'm sure my family will though. That is what they do. They will drop dead when I come on line next to their blogs. I can't wait to make fun of them, they will do the same.

I just arrived back in Las Vegas after a weekend in Sacramento hanging out with my new and first nephew Cal. He is a good looking baby. Can't wait to take him golfing for the first time. Cal was born at Sutter Memorial hospital in Sacramento. That is where I was born. Seems to be the place when a baby is born into our family. Lilly, my first niece was in the building, her world is about to change.....good luck Lilly.

I am not going to write too much because I don't want to get sick of it already.

Christian

4 comments:

  1. This is great Chris! I think you will be a wonderful addition to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTIAN!! Welcome to the blogging world!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey seagull. Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete