Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Big Baller"

I am currently in search of an exercise that I can use for cardio and not get bored. I hate running, get bored with swimming, and I'm not much of a spinner. The last time I went to a spinning class the female instructor had bigger thighs than I did and loved techno. Enough said.

So I have decided to start playing some hoops. I need a pair of shoes since I haven't played for nearly 5 years. Ive got my eye on some Jordans. Might run two or three times a week. Nothing too crazy, just need a good sweat.

Went to go hit some golf balls yesterday. Starting to get bored with practicing all the time. Got my eye on a few tournaments this spring. Some in Arizona, some in Cali. Haven't played in a tournament for a while. Excited to get the competitive juices going again. The unfortunate thing about Vegas is there are really never any good tournaments here for Pros. Lots of Professionals live in vegas though. Mostly for the weather and tax breaks.

Busy day tomorrow. Having breakfast at Black Bear in the morning.
Yeah, vegas has a black bear........

1 comment:

  1. Ok. First rule of blogging--you have to post at least once a week. Good start though.

    ReplyDelete